Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-23-2019, 06:44 PM
madlabs madlabs is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 389
Creating content complete with commercials, PSA's and so on?

Hi All,

So, I have been wanting to make programming for my TV complete with commercials, PSA's, station identification, etc just like it was back in the day. It would be really fun to have guests over and "watch TV" like it would have been. However, I am unsure of what I would need to do so. For example, I have some Honey West dvd's. I guess I would need some software to rip that into some video format and then splice the commercials in. I don't think that would be called "video editing" software, would it? More like making a playlist but with the ability to prevent "dead air" or gaps in between commercials and what not. Any recommendations for software to do this?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.