![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can you put the vintage TV set in the correct decade?
Check this out. Go to metv.com and take the quiz about what tv matches which decade.
__________________
Sony Trinitron is my favorite brand. My wish list: Sony KV-7010U Sony KV-1220U |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
13 out of 13.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm a noob. 11/13. Have to admit I guessed a couple and got lucky.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me, 10 out of 13. I did guess 1960 with the ad on the screen, you know 1975...
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got them all, thanks to a couple of lucky guesses on the later models and above warning about the "trick" question.
![]() Direct link to quizz: https://metv.com/quiz/can-you-put-th...correct-decade jr |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The last one is a trick question, but it has the answer in the by-line. 13/13 right
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
D'oh! I missed on both Philco 17ers and the Maggie LCD, the ones from '58-'61 always throw me
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
The 50's sets I knew pretty well, it was the LCD hand-helds and a few others that threw me. The big, gaudy console I thought was an early 70's, but it turned out to be a 68 model.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
IIRC, all the Sharps were low-voltage focus CRT's, that didn't age that well.
|
![]() |
|
|