Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:02 AM
lnx64's Avatar
lnx64 lnx64 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 1,787
The Omen

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who picked up on this.

June (6th month), 6th day, 6am, hence 6/6/6..

I tried Googling this and to my surprise no one has reported even noticing this..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/IMG_1564.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:43 AM
lnx64's Avatar
lnx64 lnx64 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 1,787
I take it back. It's been a while since I seen this movie but apparently this is a very big thing towards the end of the movie.

I now feel like a complete idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Dude111 Dude111 is offline
Analogue is Awesome
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,735
What are you referring to bud??

All i see is a guy (And a light in the background)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 AM
lnx64's Avatar
lnx64 lnx64 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 1,787
I was referring to the time and date stamp on the screen.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:52 AM
Dude111 Dude111 is offline
Analogue is Awesome
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,735
Oh yes,i did see that!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.