Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
zenith2134's Avatar
zenith2134 zenith2134 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UTC -4
Posts: 2,546
Miami-based t.v. series "Burn Notice"

So I've been watching this since it came out circa '07 on the USA network...currently in syndication on one of my local networks...
I think it's a great show. For starters it has a solid lineup of actors but also I feel it is better than a lot of current series...
I liked Fiona but as you may know she turned herself in at the end of last season (former IRA) so it'll be interesting to see where they go with that, once the show comes back in the summertime...
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.