![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome Police Chase in Orange County California
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The backstory for this I gotta know. She's been watching too many Scion commericals
__________________
Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors * Nordost SPM * MC275mkV * Magnan Vi xlr * C220 * Magnan Vi * 834P Deluxe * LP12/ Ittok VII & Lyra Skala * |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
She sure is a feisty gal and imagine she has beat the crap out of her significant other on more than one occasion. Here is the writeup on the chase.
Quote:
TB |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Indecision is a terrible thing!
__________________
"It's never loud enough" C 26, MC 250, MC2505, TEAC T-R600, TECHNICS SL-P500, SONY TC-WE425, CERWIN VEGA R-26, KLIPSCH KG-3.5 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Awesome Police Chase in Orange County California
Police Chase Of The Day: Crazy Woman. Wow. This is awesome. ... Here's the news story in the Orange County Register (and apologies if I'm educating). .... In Southern California, if the driver doesn't get shot and killed ..
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Holy crap! I think we have a Scion commercial here. Who woulda thunk one of these boxy cars could evade the cops for a good 4 minutes?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is funny. Thanks for sharing the link.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am willing to bet that is the funniest shit I will see or hear about all week! f-in great! lmao
|
![]() |
|
|