Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 PM
JDaniel's Avatar
JDaniel JDaniel is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 21
Charlie Wilson's War

Somehow, I missed this movie. I'd never heard of it, and that's pretty hard to do with a Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts movie. The Mrs. brought it home from the library over the weekend.

It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but I thought Philip Seymour Hoffman as "Gust Avrakotos" was outstanding. After seeing him in that role, I can't imagine another actor in his place.

JD
__________________
I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.