Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:03 AM
2DualsNotEnough's Avatar
2DualsNotEnough 2DualsNotEnough is offline
The Goodbye Look
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 308
Bernie Mac Dies at 50

I just saw this.I cant believe it.He was one of my favorite comedians,and I loved his tv show.Such a shame.RIP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080809/...bit_bernie_mac

Jimmy
__________________
Current System:Cambridge Audio 640 Azur v2/NAD pp-2/,Oppo DV-970HD dvd/cd/,Luxman T-12 Tuner,Technics SL-1200 Mk5/Grado Red,ADS L810.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Fast_Eddie's Avatar
Fast_Eddie Fast_Eddie is offline
Upper-middle fi
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Denver Colorado
Posts: 96
Wow, that's a shame! Funny, funny guy.
__________________
The jet pilots wailed
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:09 AM
avguytx's Avatar
avguytx avguytx is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 23
Man, that's sad. I really enjoyed his style of comedy.

R.I.P.
__________________
"....we can clone sheep, but we apparently can't make a short paper tube without a raised seam." A quote from Art Dudley, Stereophile, Oct 2008, in regards to Lowther coil/coil formers.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-10-2008, 12:33 PM
reggaenaut reggaenaut is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 161
That is my wife's favorite tv show. I am so sorry to know. Sad indeed. RIP Mac.
__________________
Blind tests reveal audio truths.
IF you ride like lightening, you will crash like thunder ~ BIG YOUTH

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Handlebar's Avatar
Handlebar Handlebar is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: montana
Posts: 14
yup, we lost a great one. Rest in peace Bernie Mac..
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.