Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2008, 08:19 PM
WhiteSE's Avatar
WhiteSE WhiteSE is offline
Lambda Acoustics!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Pocomoke, MD
Posts: 174
I just saw Hancock and Wanted...

I enjoyed them both quite a lot...especially Hancock...
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing".....

Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre.
In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Kptn Howdie's Avatar
Kptn Howdie Kptn Howdie is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: toronto canada.
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSE View Post
I enjoyed them both quite a lot...especially Hancock...
was it worth 50 bucks?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2008, 11:37 AM
ducati_EL34's Avatar
ducati_EL34 ducati_EL34 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptn Howdie View Post
was it worth 50 bucks?
Down here, a movie is less than $10.. for one. Forget the food and drinks. Get a girlfriend to smuggle a six pack in her oversized bag.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2008, 03:32 PM
bolly bolly is offline
_______
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: CFB Borden
Posts: 55
Quote:
I just saw Hancock and Wanted...
... and wanted to what??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2008, 03:37 PM
WhiteSE's Avatar
WhiteSE WhiteSE is offline
Lambda Acoustics!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Pocomoke, MD
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolly View Post
... and wanted to what??
ahem ahem to Ms Theron...
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing".....

Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre.
In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 07-02-2008, 06:52 PM
yamahammer's Avatar
yamahammer yamahammer is offline
mikiesmadness continues
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: land of lincoln(ILLINOISE)
Posts: 20
wanted to do angelina jolie
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-02-2008, 06:54 PM
gyusher's Avatar
gyusher gyusher is offline
-don't go round hungry-
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Posts: 56
I want to see Hancock. I was dissapointed in the reviews however. Did not review well. . . Still I want to see it.
__________________
Barrymore's Conclusion. The thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble is sex .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
DaWoofer's Avatar
DaWoofer DaWoofer is offline
AK Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Elkhart IN
Posts: 23
Yes, one popular reviewer says it's a 150 million dollar flop.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
WhiteSE's Avatar
WhiteSE WhiteSE is offline
Lambda Acoustics!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Pocomoke, MD
Posts: 174
Its not as bad as the reviewers make it...could it have been better? sure..
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing".....

Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre.
In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.