Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-23-2008, 06:02 PM
dread31's Avatar
dread31 dread31 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Big Blue Ball
Posts: 43
John Adams

Okay, so I'm a little biased being a distant, (Very distant.) relative of the former President(s). But, I've really enjoyed watching this film. So far I've seen Parts one and two a total of three times. Very interesting.

I like how the personalities of the characters were brought out. Made them seem more human. Not made out to be like gods whose farts sound like a chorus of angels and smell of gardenias. Much more believeable than the way movies about the Founding Fathers used to be made, (See previous sentence.). I, for one like it this way.

Thoughts, anyone?

Dave
__________________
McIntosh MA6900, Magnum Dynalab MD90, Musical Fidelity A3cd, Luxman PD264/ClearAudio Aurum Beta S Wood, Vandersteen 2ce Signature.

Harman Kardon Citation 17, Denon POA1500, Revox A77 MkIV, Yamaha YP4B, Infinity RS7.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.