![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
*$@#*used DVD sellers on CL!
Most of them insist on selling as a lot only.I'm only interested in a title or two,not being that I'm not a flea market vendor,etc. Many have the same titles on their lists but how many stores/private collectors do they think will take everything?Hmmphh!!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
.. they do think they will have they outcome they want.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Would you want 50 different strangers coming to your house for 50 different DVDs?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Or worse , try to ship 50 DVDs?
__________________
Lee Marantz-PM7200 , SA8260 , ST6000 Paradigm-Studio 60v.3 Music Hall-mmf-5SE Bellari-VP-129 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Until paid for it belongs to them. There is absolutely nothing in the theories of commerce that say the seller has to be sane.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
Lee Marantz-PM7200 , SA8260 , ST6000 Paradigm-Studio 60v.3 Music Hall-mmf-5SE Bellari-VP-129 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think you have got it backwards.
I would not go to other people homes unless there was a much better reason than pick'n up a CD I could download.
Are you shure I can't come over to your house? I would let you french-kiss my hot lavender new Beetle with the sunroof and the most darling little flower vase mounted on the dash. We could be friends! Have you ever had any friends over? I mean actual real life people in your home. Cyber friends don't really count. |
![]() |
|
|