![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wanna See Sumpin' Pee-Yer-Pants Funny ?
Well, go to YouTube & type in "Bob Nelson Football Routine". The one recorded at Rodney's place is prolly the funniest. I saw this the 1st time back 20 some odd years ago, & it still tickles my fancy. I'll wager some of y'all have seen it, but it's worth a second-or even third watch. To you younger guys who've never seen it, you're in for a treat. Trust yer ol' Unca Sandy on this one.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
"I play Football, on th' Football field, wid' a Football..."
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is mah Helmet, an' these are my Shoulder-ma-Pads..."
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tom !
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Numbuh 72..Aww Shit, 27.."
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The MFL, the mother fu.....no the NFL!
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
'Cause the mind is a terrible thaing...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
For something absolutely priceless in the realm of teenage st00pidity, take a look at this. It's amazing how much fun you can have these days for $28.72.
Be patient because believe me, the ending is truly worth the ride. I laughed so hard I nearly fell outta my chair (plus I'd love to hear how he explained that one to Dad...) ![]() These guys should try out for Vegas... and finally, for the devil in you. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Here's another from that same series that's up there too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW9_w...elated&search= Sam Kinison, RIP.. bs |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|