Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2007, 09:14 PM
geespot's Avatar
geespot geespot is offline
PUT it IN MY POCKET
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 17
Need help finding a TV Commercial

Does anybody have a copy of the Phillips/Magnavox commercial from about 6 years back?

The commercial is a a dinner date where the woman comes in, sits at the dinner table and the man clicks on what most think is soft romantic music and some goth comes screaming through with the lyrics "Let me call you sweetheart.."


I have gone to You Tube, Google, etc and have had no such luck.

g
__________________
"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell."

A woman is only a woman, but a cigar is a smoke.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2007, 02:55 AM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
No, I don't think it's goth, I think it's punk -- and they smile at each other warmly? Yeah, I vaguely remember that commercial. I forget what it was for...
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.