![]() |
|
#106
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sheeeeeesh, I think Penny is OK. I was worried.
The show is all about redemption, so I look for Ben to now become a good guy (until he turns bad again). Locke is in charge now, as it should be. |
|
#107
|
||||
|
||||
|
fascinating to see if ben will tag along wi Locke or try to assert himself again? and I'm sure some folks will have scores to settle.
Have we seen the last of Desmond and Penny? I think not. based on the season's opening scene I kind of think Farraday will pull a cosmic rabbit out of the hat and return the Dharma lostaways to 'real time' where Locke etc will be waiting. (this might be / might have been / will be 'the incident').
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
|
#108
|
||||
|
||||
|
this week a Miles epi. confirmed some earlier fan rumors; Miles is Dr. Candle's son...fun to see Miles and Hurley hanging together...Faraday is back on the Island...one of Sawyer/Lafleur's henchmen saw the tape where they take Little Ben away...'Alex' really slammed Ben; 'You're already planning to kill John Locke'!; let's see how long ben can follow John before playing his own games again...is Widmore super-evil? can he be much worse than Ben?..
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
|
#109
|
||||
|
||||
|
When/where was the last time we saw Faraday? I can't remember. I know he was upset by the death of his girlfriend. Then didn't he go back to '77 with Sayer and Juliet et al and see her as a little girl?
Then what happened to him? |
|
#110
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If you now have baby Miles and adult Miles in the same time period I think they changed to premise of their time jumps to it now being a parallel universe. If they have done so , it gives them some wiggle room to eventually bring the program to a "logical" conclusion next year. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#111
|
||||
|
||||
|
Daniel: A. Dead
B. Really dead C . Alive |
|
#112
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought it was A. but then I thought, what would be the point of his Mother sending him back if she already knew she was going to shoot him?
There has to be some reason she wants him back in 1977. |
|
#113
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't believe they would kill him off but if you remember his mother was sad about it because she knew she would shoot him. They have to be careful about bringing him back as Locke has been killed and brought back and Ben was saved from death. There is a limit how many times you can do the same thing and remain interesting.
|
|
#114
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jack will save him.
|
|
#115
|
||||
|
||||
|
Probably, but that's getting to be a cheap cliffhanger.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#116
|
||||
|
||||
|
did NOT see that one coming...
now I'm wondering...Widmore sent Faraday to the island. Ben is his enemy. Whose side is Eloise on??? she guided Ben and the O6 (-Aaron, + Locke) to return, but she encouraged Daniel to join the freighter crew for Widmore. is she playing them off? is there a 3rd force (Dharma II)? was she trying to help Ben's 'side' but also helping Daniel? (even if she wanted him to be dead is dead, maybe better than being the helpless mental case we saw.) my darn DVR dropped the last 10 minutes so I'm unclear about the ending..8-(
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming." T. Shawyer |
|
#117
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Eloise seems to be some kind of guardian of the time line and someone with those convictions would sacrifice a child for the greater cause. |
|
#118
|
||||
|
||||
|
At the end of tonight's cliffhanger Juliet saves the day.
Juliet is beautiful, smart and she can survive a 100 foot fall down a shaft. I love her. Snade |
|
#119
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#120
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now we have to wait until 2010 for the final season.
I take issue with Daniel's "fix", energy is never destroyed. And WHO was that bald headed man??? ![]() I suspect we're going to find out a LOT about the Black Pearl next season. As well as some flavor of reincarnation.
__________________
![]() Nothing is ever completely fool proof, because fools are so ingenious. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|