|
Oh yeah , I knew that... do you think Jack will find out that Aaron is his half-nephew?? Or does he already know? I think at this point it's pretty clear Jack's dad is Jacob. I also wonder if Ben will be able to convince Hurley, Said, and Kate to come back to the island. To me, the fact that it's "crazy" is what is the best... Every time one thing is resolved, two more questions pop up to keep you wanting more. It may also be possible that Charlotte is the girl that Faraday put into a coma at Oxford. Also, if he was the one that told her never to come back to the island, and that is the reason she felt she HAD to come back, then didn't he kill her, even if it was indirectly.
Erin
__________________
6V6 Maggie Monoblocks, Pioneer Spec 4, Pioneer Spec 1, Onkyo M 504, Onkyo P 304, Marantz TT-15, Sony DVP S9000 ES, Pioneer RT 701, Dahlquist DQ-8, Paradigm 9se Mk 3, Audioquest Panther X4, Audioquest Gibraltar
|