Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 09-23-2006, 07:49 PM
meggy's Avatar
meggy meggy is offline
AK Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 35
SG - They're just so bizzare!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
Aww, chit ! I remember the one where the cat & the mouse drink that stuff that makes 'em grow huge-priceless...And Droopy...Omigawd...And the way the characters acted when a sexy woman came around..Ahh-OOOOO-Gahh...truly inspired nuttiness...Tex Avery must have been a genius or half mad...Maybe both...
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
devoid's Avatar
devoid devoid is offline
NA Volvos and Amplifiers
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Behind the Curtain
Posts: 113
I just got a CED player and a stack of discs. Looking forward to the Rocky and Bull Winkle one.
__________________
What I don’t want is music that was written to be recorded.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-24-2006, 12:04 AM
RussinOhio's Avatar
RussinOhio RussinOhio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Westlake, Ohio
Posts: 120
An old series even before MY time called" Science Fiction Theatre". The Sci-Fi channel used to run the repeats back in the late 1990's. In case you don't know, think cheap version of "Twighlight Zone".

I enjoyed this old show with all it's cheesiness!


Russ
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have Tex Avery on laserdisc.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #51  
Old 09-24-2006, 09:42 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Livin' in vinyl heaven...
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 17
"Night Court"! A comedy with a heart.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
Yeah, I never could decide who I loved the most- Selma Diamond or Florence Halop...
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Reel 2 Reel's Avatar
Reel 2 Reel Reel 2 Reel is offline
Mad Dog Junkie
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 82
Yup...I gotta agree...bring back night court... even if its in re-runs... I havent seen it in a loooong time....


I dont know bout you ...but I always had a case of the hotts for Markie Post!!


She was a hottie!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg markie2.jpg (14.4 KB, 27 views)
__________________

Gary in Texas
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Earlsays's Avatar
Earlsays Earlsays is offline
Commander Cody Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Discovery Bay, CA
Posts: 34
Man, why can't they bring back or remake GOOD shows....like BJ and the Bear...A man and his monkey now there's a concept I can't get enough of
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Reminds me: Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #56  
Old 09-25-2006, 09:43 AM
theodoric's Avatar
theodoric theodoric is offline
101° Rx = + /_\
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 14
The Avengers has been out on DVD for years.

I'd like to see The Green Hornet re-released.
__________________
Let's ROck Again!
we jam econo.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:42 AM
onepixel's Avatar
onepixel onepixel is offline
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 154
Lots a great shows mentioned. I'm sure lots of them will reincarnate as movies, since Hollywood can't seem to come up with anymore original ideas.

I liked Northern Exposures. I saw the show in reruns only, it was fun and quirky. I watched the cartoon "the Flea" on Saturday mornings with my daughter years ago. And I thought a talking sponge was strange, the Flea was a superhero with dead pan humor and his side kick was Little Wooden Boy. A stick doll.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-27-2006, 07:34 AM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel 2 Reel
I dont know bout you ...but I always had a case of the hotts for Markie Post!!
If you look up "80's Hair" in the latest Webster's Collegiate dictionary, that picture is in there; really!

__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-27-2006, 03:04 PM
BuckNaked's Avatar
BuckNaked BuckNaked is offline
Class of '80
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Posts: 2
I'll second the Night Court 'Markie Post' nomination.
Let me throw in I Dream Of Jeannie. Nobody hotter than Barbara Eden at 20 years old. Catch her in Voyage to the Bottom of The Sea (or was that 20,000 leagues Under The Sea?), I love a woman in a perfectly tailored uniform! I can;t imagine who they'd put in the role, but I could fantasize Jennifer Love Hewitt in the outfit.

I want to see UltraMan again. Things are never as you remember them, but I was a huuuge UltraMan fan as a kid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ultraman.jpg (30.1 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-27-2006, 03:11 PM
DanTana DanTana is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 43
Fernwood Tonight
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.