![]() |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Dave
__________________
"Resentment is like taking poison yourself and waiting for the other guy to die." -Carrie Fisher |
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Down By Law by Jim Jarmusch. with Tom Waits,John Lurie,Roberto Benigni...
Cool Hand Luke by Stuart Rosenberg. With Paul Newman,George Kennedy... Underground by Emil Kusturica. With Stimac, Slavko Ristovski , Lazar.. Badlands by Terrence Malick. With Sissy Spacek,Martin Sheen... Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown:Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios by Pedro Almodóvar.With António Banderas,Carmen Maura... clint. Last edited by clint e.; 10-26-2005 at 07:45 AM. |
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought that this thread was titled "5 BEST Movies of all Time". Not a list of our "favorite" flicks, but a list of those we think are worthy of being recognized as the best of the best. So, lets raise the bar a bit, shall we?
Here's my list of what I think are the very best, not in any particular order: 2001 - A Space Odyssey Citizen Cane Schinder's List Casablanca Gone with the Wind |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is real tough,
Sponge Bob, No that would be number 6 The great escape, Doctor strangelove, ( Have you ever heard of flouridation Mandrake) Looking for Mr. goodbar, Casino royal, (hick) Annie Hall
__________________
Face piles of trials with smiles, it riles them to think you perceive the webs they weave. :smoke: |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
clint. |
|
#52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh, you mean stuffy boring artsy flicks that I wouldn't bother watching the trailer of?
I'll pass on making that list. BTW, it's Schindler's list, not Schinder's, and it's Citizen Kane, not Citizen Cane. |
|
#53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well 3 of them would definetely be the LOTR's trilogy, I wouldn't be able to make my mind up about the rest
|
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yamaha B-2 started this thread with, and I quote:
"Five Best Movies of All Time? For you, that is." Therefore it seems to be each person's personal faves, not the faves of some celebrated and paid critic. 'Nuff said. Tom
__________________
Tom |
|
#55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tom's got it right. Which five do YOU think are the greatest. And we don't discriminate. If porno works for you, that's your business.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing"..... Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre. In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx |
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I watched To Kill a Mockingbird (another favorite now) a few weeks ago and it was obviously a big influence on FGT. |
|
#58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gotta add "Three Days of the Condor". Great thriller.
|
|
#59
|
||||
|
||||
|
1)- Goldfinger
2)- Starwars (all of them) 3)- LOTR (all of them) 4)- Cast Away 5)- Fifth Element This list is this morning. . . It will change as I wake up more, or my mood changes. I have hundreds of most favorites. Way to hard to narrow down to 5. . .
__________________
Barrymore's Conclusion. The thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble is sex . |
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lion in Winter -- Katherine Hepburn, Peter O'Toole -- Fabulous music!
King of Hearts -- You don't have to be crazy to love this one The Longest Day -- no superlatives needed Il Postino -- (The Postman)
__________________
"If you can't measure it, it ain't science" -- Dr. A.T. Perry |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|