![]() |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
I prefer the first 2 seasons Shane. When John K left, the series really went downhill. I probably should have been more specific because the latter incarnation of R&S was truly awful.
__________________
Denon AVR-2106 DCM-390 Yamaha CR-1020 :music: '78 Klipsch LaScala KSC-1 KSB 1.1 KG 1 JBL PSW-1000Ohm Walsh2 Sansui SP-1500 Technics SL-1210MK2/SL-DD33 Sumiko Pro-ject 1 AT440ML Signet TK7E Grado Prestige Silver/Gold -Ortofon Super OM10 Sennheiser HD-600 Grado SR-80 |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not a big Anime fan really,but I like "Ringing Bell".
__________________
Darkspeed |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
my favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, death note, xxxholic "its not porn!", and a relative new film I have only seen uploaded on Stage6.com back before it shut down is Mindgame, It is the most brain bending yet moving story i have ever seen. If they ever release it for U.S. audiences please see it. Logan
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
[QUOTE=Lady Ayeka;1900625]and then, of course, MACROSS...
I've seen this show before, only a couple of episodes though. At my college we have an anime club where we watch four episodes once a week which i really like because then I can see what's out there. Definitly like the pictures!
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Eh. More of a Family Guy & Futurama person myself, though I played a little Final Fantasy X a few years ago. I'm not sure why, but the Rikku character had some sort of disturbing appeal...
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Berserk
Devilman (subtitled version, dub is crap) |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Waking Life by Richard Linklater
The Point by Harry Nilson (dunno the artist) Any of the old Krazy Kat cartoons and Felix the Cat.
__________________
Sansui: G-8000, AU-20000, AU-719, TU-666, TU-717, TU-7700, 2 AX-7s, SE-7, SC-1110, SC-3100, SR-333, SP-2000, SP-2500, RA-500. Yamaha: YP-D71, Dual: 1019, Teac: PD-710M, Klipsch Forte II. Last edited by AU20K; 06-07-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: smelling |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Howls Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke Kikis Delivery Service Grave Of The Fireflies I actually built some Macross models years and years ago,before I even knew what Anime was. Jimmy
__________________
Current System:Cambridge Audio 640 Azur v2/NAD pp-2/,Oppo DV-970HD dvd/cd/,Luxman T-12 Tuner,Technics SL-1200 Mk5/Grado Red,ADS L810. |
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love Waking Life and Through a scanner darkly. Linklater is pretty good!
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Sansui: G-8000, AU-20000, AU-719, TU-666, TU-717, TU-7700, 2 AX-7s, SE-7, SC-1110, SC-3100, SR-333, SP-2000, SP-2500, RA-500. Yamaha: YP-D71, Dual: 1019, Teac: PD-710M, Klipsch Forte II. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
My all time favorite is still Love Hina.
|
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka (though the books are better)
Cowboy Bebop Hellsing
__________________
My Blogspot |
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
Working as a director at an anime convention (Anime Weekend Atlanta) has its bonuses. Got to see a lot of stuff over the last 14 years!
My favorites: Space Pirate Captain Harlock Future Boy Conan (maybe the best animated TV series of all time, from a quality-of-writing and characterization standpoint, IMHO). Starblazers/Yamato Porco Rosso Metropolis Omohide Poro-Poro (Only Yesterday) Macross- Do You Remember Love (movie) Whispers of the Heart Queen Millenia Laputa (Castle in the Sky) Galaxy Express 999 Cowboy Bebop Steamboy BTW: Speaking of Lynn Minmay from Macross- we've had the original voice actor/singer for the original Minmay (Mari Iijima) as a guest at our convention, two different years now (AWA 5 and AWA 12). She's a real sweetheart... Regards, Gordon.
__________________
This Is Gordon's Page: www.geocities.com/gordonwaters Audio Atlanta- AK Site Sponsor www.audioatlanta.com "It's the guys who think that attending meetings is real day's work that are the problem."- HepcatWilly |
|
#44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
you're a lucky, lucky guy!! MACROSS is one of my core favorites! i was initiated to it, and anime in general, through ROBOTECH fifteen years ago. i would love to find a good sub of DYRL, barring that, even a raw japanese LD would do!! i only have the movie in that infamous english dub in poorly recorded SLP. a wonderful movie, marred by a roll-on-the-floor-laughing DUB job!! i simply can't understand, with the wealth of great U.S. voice talent these days, why no one has tackled redubbing it!!!! anyway, Minmay's cute dress at the climax of the movie inspired me to make this for my buttercup...![]()
|
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|