Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
goldear's Avatar
goldear goldear is offline
Certifiable Audio Junkie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 32
Are any of you are watching the second season? My wife and I are watching it on Scifi at the moment. Frankly, so far at least, I'm not as fond of this doctor as I was the doctor in the first season. The first one reminded me alot of Tom Baker. This guy...well he's not bad. But at the same time I really haven't decided if I like him or not yet. Perhaps I just need to give him some time...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-08-2006, 12:01 PM
dr*audio's Avatar
dr*audio dr*audio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 93
I have seen all of the second season (downloaded it.) I think you will grow to like the new guy. I, too liked the first one very much but I also like the new one. He also reminds me of Tom Baker, but with a younger attitude, although at times he acts like the very, very old Timelord he is. You will see.
__________________
Warren

"No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be,
But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?"
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.