![]() |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow! It was like a season finale not a beginning.
Time has passed since the last season and Tony and Carmilla have been together for awhile since the reconcilled. I think two years is what I read somewhere. A hint is Tony called his son college boy and he was in high school last season. Total shocker when alzheimer ridden Uncle Jr. plugs Tony is the stomach thinking he was a nemesis from the old days who owed him money. That guy who hung himself, why didn;t he just offer Tony like 1/2 of the 2 million inheritence to "retire"? I am sure Tony would have let him go for a million bucks
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Exteriors are filmed on location in New Jersey. Quote:
He did not hang himself cuz Tony said no. His family life was detiorating, the Feds had him, and Tony might have killed him due to his request to retire. There was no way out, although I would have taken the inheritance and fled to South America. |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who here thinks that with Tony almost dying he is having a change of heart about his belief system. I think the writers are going to run with this idea since they have alluded to him being WEAK in the next shows previews. I can see the writers using this near death experience to show the passive side of Tony's character. Also the conflict that will arise now when he has to make a life or death decision. How he will wrestle with his inner self now that he has experienced something akin to dying. Dr Melfi will have her hands FULL with Tony now more that ever.
|
![]() |
|
|