Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Wish you'd written SPOILER so I would have stopped reading!



Just finished disc 5 of 7 on Season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel 2 Reel
I wish they wouldnt'ave killed off Libby...she was a hottie!!
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:10 PM
BKville
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I am too... But, I missed it last week so I'm debating weather to watch it this week or not..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2006, 02:33 AM
onepixel's Avatar
onepixel onepixel is offline
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 154
AHHHH...they killed Libby?! I'm a fan and I'm totally Lost. The first season it was the only show besides the news that I watched regularly. I missed a couple shows last year and now I have no clue. I guess I'll have the get the season two DVDs. Don't tell me anymore!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-29-2006, 10:14 AM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Bought season 1 & 2 as I'd not watched it at all. Got totally caught up before season 3 and am now watching it in realtime. The viewing experience is much better sans commercials and watching several episodes back to back. The continuity and story line holds together more tightly that way.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.