![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
my five i think would be:
2001 A Space Odyssey Play It Again Sam, woody allen's The Great Escape, Steve McQueen A Bridge Over River Kwaii Das Boot.
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing"..... Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre. In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Damn thats a hard one.
Razors Edge -Bill Murray North by Northwest Rear Window Crash Shane |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dr. Strangelove
Sunset Boulevard North By Northwest The Third Man All About Eve I'll have a new list in ten minutes.
__________________
___________________ ACHOO!!
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
my five:
Hondo The Quiet Man Quigley Down Under Silverado 2001 A Space Oddesey
__________________
![]() Nothing is ever completely fool proof, because fools are so ingenious. |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anybody ever see a foreign film named "El Topo"???
It's a bloody, allegorical Western that I haven't seen in 30 years.
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire |
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gone With The Wind
Casablanca Star Wars Alien and a list of great Hitchcock films...Notorious, North by Northwest, Vertigo, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train - pick one. |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
No particular order:
Psycho Double Indemnity Sunset Boulevard Wizard of Oz Pink Flamingos It's really hard to pick just five, no doubt i could easily come up with another five favorites. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
ooh, oooh, I'm changin' my vote:
For the last two, strike my previous entries and insert One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (how did I forget that one?) The Producers (every bit as funny, and tasteless, in its own way, as Animal House) Any Robert Altman fans here? My top 10 would probably include: M*A*S*H Nashville A Wedding
__________________
all the best, mrh |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
___________________ ACHOO!!
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
all the best, mrh |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Blazing Saddles "mel brooks" the ultimate western comedy
Scent of a Woman "al pacino" great movie Training Day "denzel washington" this one blew me away Wild Things "denise richards" great flick Super Troopers too funny |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ed
__________________
The jet pilots wailed |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are about 20 movies in my list of five favorite movies, but if I HAD to choose just five movies they would be:
The Godfater Blade Runner A Clockwork Orange Saving Private Ryan The African Queen
__________________
Live from the State Of Confusion!! |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
___________________ ACHOO!!
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|