Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 11-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Bobby Brady Bobby Brady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 334
If I had a trust fund

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Roper
That's one way to blow a trust fund....

I wouldn't use it to look for sets in Brazil until after I find the ones left here in the USA. I wish I could try to find the roundies that still may exist in some of the beautiful condos built in the 50's & 60's here in southeast Fla.
That is the biggest challenge I am faced with in my life right now.

In other words, I have been unable to forget about the fact that many great people are leaving this world every minute of everyday and I am certain that many of them have answers to every question I or anybody else may need.
Answers that could help me do more with my life than simply satisfy my own needs and wants. Somehow it has been burned in my mind that I can never be content with my own life unless I help others live better as well. Some say I am wrong and I will never believe them. I think many people think they are doing very much for others but if that were true our country would not have so many easy to solve problems.

So, one of my life goals is to come to be able to meet those people who may not be around much longer for the purpose of finding the few who would like to share advice and memories.

I can think of few things more exciting than finding that man or woman or couple who would love to have their TV or radio repaired and spend the day talking about anything that comes to mind.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.