Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Rob Rob is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 776
John,

That is such an attractive looking set! Nice bright CRT too. I really must restore mine someday, just way too much on my plate these days.

Speaking of really bright 10BP4's. Here is a screen shot from my 1947 Admiral 30A13 that completely overloaded my digital camera. This CRT is bright! The actual picture is perfect. This might be a 10FP4 in there though. I'm not certain. The only repair I needed to do to make it run was replace an open power resistor on top of the chassis in the HV cage which I was able to do without pulling the chassis. I'm pretty certain this set was completely re-capped and re-tubed before I got it.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.