Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-05-2006, 08:15 PM
superdeez superdeez is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 64
How big are those VHF modulators, and could you plug a DVD player into one of them? I might be interested in purchasing one if you're willing to part with one and if they're quality goods so that way I can know I'm going to have an RF modulator for my TV long after the old 3/4 RF modulators are gone off store shelves.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.