Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Bobby Brady Bobby Brady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 334
Maybe you will be lucky and it is a corroded/broken terminal in the socket of that 3A3. I hope it is not the fly but if it is I hope you save the old one because I think if we can't find a replacement that maybe the old one could be chemically disassembled to reveal the wiring secrets and maybe we could rebuild the old with new wiring! I may try that if my CTC-15 ever goes out.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.