Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-16-2006, 12:33 PM
JCFitz JCFitz is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Willards,MD
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereMan 1966
Any System 3 parts for a 1982 Zenith 25 inch color?

Oodles of them.Lots of used modules.Most were good pulls but don't know if some are bad since I have no System 3s to check them on.I believe all the good 9-155-01 crt boards are gone as well as what few 9-160 power supplys I have left are parts only.I threw about 2 dozen cannibalized boards away.Kept the Horizontal output xsistor and dual filter cans if still present.There may be some CRT boards that still have the ceramic resistor elements intact though.Plenty of 9-151s,9-152s,9-154s from the early version,tuner control modules.Lots of small trim parts and control assys new in the box.A bunch of Chromacolor II modules here too.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.