Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 06-14-2003, 11:58 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
TV Stand

I'm just about done rebuilding the stand for this TV.

It was really wobbly and the paint was falling off but the wood itself was in fine shape!

I took it apart, sanded everything, reglued it and painted it.
This is the first coat of paint, it needs a couple more, it's also not quite dark enough but... oh well.

The curved groove across the front of the stand is supposed to be painted gold I think, at least there appeared to be traces of gold in it when I sanded it.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.