Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 09-15-2005, 01:49 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
I brought it up last night, it works except the horizontal frequency is wrong and I can't adjust it to correct it. I can get horizontal sync lock but I get multiple images across the CRT. The images are nearly the correct ratio of left-right and up-down (no badle squashed people) which means that I'm running at say 5/4 the correct frequency, or 3/4 or some such ratio. or 6/5ths. Looks like I'll have to remove the chassis and start checking resistors, caps and etc. I diddled with the adjustable coil in the back, not just the user horiz hold control. I do have the diagram. Could electroytics with bad ESR cause thus?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.