Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 05-18-2005, 02:27 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
I don't see many GE sets from this age. There was one in an antique mall near here, with doors, for something like $35 but I passed due to space limitations. Not a remote set, though. I notice this one was made in Syracuse; when did they move production to Portsmouth,VA? Once I found some advertising pieces from about this age that touted GE being the most reliable tv set on the market. The General certainly built it's market share up; it seems their sets from the 70s-80s are dime a dozen around here.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.