Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
bigruss bigruss is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Can anyone help identify this tv? Brand? Make? Model?

I realize this is a very poor picture to ask this but I have been trying for quite a while to figure this out. This is a rare pic of me at age 13 and this was a TV I have many fond memories of watching at my grandparent house. The only clues I can give are: picture was taken around 1968 to 1970, it was a black and white set, possibly RCA or Zenith? Hopefully, there are some experts out there that can recognize or determine what it is. Thank you very much for helping!!!Me at Grandma Swearingens tv.jpg

Me at Grandmas colored cropped.jpg
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.