![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What Has Happened To Everybody?
In the not to distant past I remember seeing numerous posts per day on this web site. Not it is about zero.
What has happened? Did everybody die off? Did Mouser and Digi-key go out of business? Have all of the old TVs been found and there are no more to repair? Curious minds want to know! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
People are fed up with the lack of site maintenance.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
A few members have moved to ARF Tv forum. ( i am a member there). antiqueradios.com . I still check-in here. RonL
__________________
Source of free vintage Canadian tv service info.Caretaker of various 1920 to 70s radios,a Farnsworth 651p tv,a RCA Ctc5 and a few 50s tvs. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think, mostly it's because it's summertime, and people are out and about collecting things to post about this winter. Secondly, I do think it's about lack of moderation on this forum. Just about all forums, are suffering the same fate. Other forums and websites are much bigger. In moderated and forums are simply becoming the newspaper of the electronic world. Much like the b b s services in the nineties where remember bulletin board services? I'm also a member of the TV forum over at antique radios. I've been there just about as long as here, but there's a lot more activity over there.
__________________
RCA VICTOR and its dealers bring you...... |
![]() |
|
|