Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-12-2025, 04:03 AM
djski djski is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Ohio
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by liammc00 View Post
Thanks I will keep that in mind but first I'm going to try to see if can fix the old by sanding with some 400 grit sandpaper. All that will have to wait until I finish moving.
Do not do that. If the rubber is still soft and not glazed, I doubt that is your problem. Check and see if the tape curling is taking place between the pinch roller and capstan. There are many other things that can cause tape damage. You have to open it up and observe the tape path.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.