Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 08-27-2024, 07:38 AM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
Nope...have it all set the way you have it...all hooked up correctly and all levels set as pictured. I have a line with no markers and when the counter is on scope and I press the center marker button, I have a frequency readout that's jumping all over the place and no markers on the screen...just the straight horizontal line.

This is fu%$#ng hopeless. Just not gonna happen
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.