Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-10-2024, 09:54 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
Are there 2 tuning dials for channel selection in various models of this tv? The brass gear on the back of my tuning dial stripped out at some point in its lifetime and I replaced it with the dial from my parts chassis and the 2 dials are completely different. The tv I’m servicing has the stripped gear and ascending channels when it’s turned clockwise. The parts chassis dial is the opposite…ascending channels when turned counterclockwise. I cleaned the tuner and the picture is so much better. Thought I was home free on this one
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.