Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-14-2023, 06:37 AM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,529
I give up. It's going back on the shelf again. All thumbs with the oscilloscope. Grounded to B- and the TV plugged into an isolation transformer, I get no signal off pin 5 of the video amp despite getting audio off pin 6. I've tried 4 different tubes, all tested good. I clip on the probe and the auto-read function gives me nothing...no signal. Before anyone wastes their time trying to help me go further with this, I'm going to put it up on the shelf and start working on something else. I wish there were some gurus around Philadelphia who would take it on and get it running for me. Tim and Chuck A. are in Northern NJ but I really don't know of anyone else who would be able to fix this and Chuck keeps his contact information very private as he should. I was so impressed with his take on the business of restoration during the February online meeting. Bob A.'s too! Anyway, thanks to everyone who tried to help this clumsy novice through this. Sorry if I frustrated you.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.