Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 03-30-2020, 09:50 AM
BandDirector
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Step .1) identify mysterious transformer for possible use.

Hi all,

I took a break to collect information and regroup. I am going tp reinstall all of the original components I removed, it will be good practice for actual replacement. I found a transformer that could potentially have come from an RCA chassis.

I'll post a link to the images, I am trying to identify primary and secondary windings to compare to my KCS116C chassis needs.

I am struggling to identify and measure ohms/volt outputs for needed voltages.

Perhaps the group can help.

Thanks!

Jordan

http://imgur.com/a/LNuBET5
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.