Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 08-14-2019, 11:35 AM
dtvmcdonald's Avatar
dtvmcdonald dtvmcdonald is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,268
I actually checked all the resistors, and the .01 uF and higher caps
are all new close tolerance parts. I did not check the two low value caps.

The horizontal locking range adjustment was tried at various settings close
to the instructed one. I worried about A38 as well, but its not the problem.

It does work properly with the horizontal hold set well away from the "sweet spot"
but this causes the system to loose sync on changing channels and to get it back I have to twiddle the control.

Seeing the problem is rare on most program material except cartoons or the
chyron on some news channels. It has to be an almost saturated bright red or
very saturated orange or magenta. Violet to green to yellow is no problem.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.