Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 08-14-2018, 04:04 PM
Espo Espo is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 18
Thanks for the quick responses. There are two mica caps that I see in the sync separator circuit. They are C145 and C147. These are 270 uF mica caps between V118 the first sync amplifier and V119, the sync separator. I didn't change those, because I thought doing so would then require me to perform a full alignment which is out of my comfort zone. Are those two possible culprits? If so, I'll get rid of them.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.