Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 08-29-2017, 04:31 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUD1 View Post
Here's the picture it makes after having done no work on it at all. In fact, I have not even removed the back cover yet. Tomorrow, I'll check the tubes, clean it out, set it up, the whole shmagoigle
Nice screen cap of the hurricane. Crisp and clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUD1 View Post
I've sat and watched it with the DVD player for about 2 hours now, and I haven't had any problems.
What a gem .Great color pix too.It looks like not many hour on the CRT in this set.Its stunning to see this today on older sets.

I would pull up a chair and put on a classic TV show from the 1970's and watch it for hours .
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.