Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 06-18-2017, 08:39 PM
lnx64's Avatar
lnx64 lnx64 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findm-Keepm View Post
Shoot me a list of caps (value/voltage) you need, and I'll dig through my stash. I'm weak on 160V and 250V stuff, but what I have is yours for postage.
Thanks, I'll stay in touch, if I can't find the caps in my own spare boards. It's going to probably be a while. Let's just say, the garage looks like a hoarders nest, and we are working to change that here, between me and my father whom I take care of these days.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.