Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 02-21-2017, 10:06 AM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUD1 View Post
I cleaned the CR70 as much as I could, and it actually cleaned up well. I went to Lowe's to try to find plastic feet for the bottom, and nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I tested it out, and aside from the fact that you have to change the settings for each color, I like it a lot.
Look in the closet or cabinet hardware area.
I bought, what they referred to as sliding closet door bumpers at a hardware store. They looked like rubber feet, but they were white. The screws, they included were wood screws. I used 6/32's.
BTW, my CR70 was missing a foot as well. I looked through my hardware and found one that was close in size.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.