Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 10-10-2016, 05:08 PM
TUD1 TUD1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
Just be glad it is not a roundy that is heavier, and has a bulkier cabinet that is hard to get your arms around...I once, after a move, out of sheer impatience hefted a metal table model roundy from the garage to the stairs, up the stairs, and finally on top of a console single handed. I could have waited for dad to get home form work and help me, but I wanted to watch my roundy immediately.
MY GOD MAN! After moving this thing probably 25 feet, I was absolutely dead. I didn't even have any stairs to climb! To be honest, I really do prefer console TV's. These table sets are just too awkward and heavy. A console was designed to be on the floor, so there is no ungodly lifting. Plus, they're more comfortable to work on if you have enough room.

Last edited by TUD1; 09-22-2017 at 01:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.