Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 07-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Hagstar's Avatar
Hagstar Hagstar is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Vermont
Posts: 107
HOUSTON WE HAVE STABLE HIGH VOLTAGE AGAIN. Plus no blooming etc. with brightness control changes. A million thanks to this forum. "Neutering" the tire of the flyback last weekend took some worrying. Finally I just snipped through most of it and found the end again and unwrapped another couple hundred turns, securing the end in some shrink tubing and silicone.

This time I snipped off the unused Focus pin and buried the stub in a 1/2" mound of silicone.

One day I may find that NOS flyback but at least I have a working set and less hissing or to watch out for.....

John H.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.