Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:22 PM
reichsrundfu reichsrundfu is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crist Rigott View Post
Say George would you do us a favor? Could you post some nice pictures of the knobs from your TV? There might be a little confusion as to what they look like. I've placed an ad in the Classifieds here at VK and there was some discussion as to what are the right knobs. Also I'll have a good picture to post of what I'm actually looking for.

Much appreciated.
I am actually out in Ohio until late Sunday when we return home to PA. When I get back I'll take some pix of the knobs for this set and post them on this thread. So my apologies and I ask all be be patient!

George
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.