Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 03-28-2016, 12:54 PM
Blast's Avatar
Blast Blast is offline
blast, blast...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainclock View Post
Interestingly enough I don't think this unit has a switching power supply, I think it has a cold chassis non-switching power supply because its not the usual removeable switching power supply like I've seen in other Panasonics from the same time period...
Even though it may not be the rectangular removeable power supply utilized in later models I believe it is one of the early SM power supplies. I'm surprised it doesn't need capacitors. Maybe they've already been replaced. On any event, have fun with it!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.