Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 03-12-2016, 09:04 AM
jstout66 jstout66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ne
Posts: 1,484
I hear ya on the camera. All have pretty good pictures, but it would have been more accurate had I done a paused screen shot. As for clues to the brand(s) A is a 2000 BPC, that every old person must have purchased, and it seems you can't kill them. (I purchased this set new) B) Is an early 80's set, that you never see anymore. I think they rivaled tube RCA's for eating flybacks. C) If that one seems the sharpest to you, it should... it uses a unique picture tube, that rivaled all others. This model is a 1980 set.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.