Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 12-25-2015, 12:38 PM
Steve D.'s Avatar
Steve D. Steve D. is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hollywood Hills, Ca.
Posts: 1,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy55 View Post
I think you guys are correct about the model number being 30F17.

But I think the Chinese version (4H18) is very cool.

As I said before I'm suppose to pick it up on Monday. Hopefully it is as good in person as it is in the photographs. I was told it comes with the original documentation, etc.

Will post more photos when I get it home.

We'll see.
Jonboy, An ad for the Chinese version. I also prefer the clean lines of your blonde 30F17A.

-Steve D.
__________________
Please visit my CT-100, CTC-5, vintage color tv site:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Stevetek/

Last edited by Steve D.; 04-09-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.