Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Paul Knaack Paul Knaack is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dale Wi.
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by decojoe67 View Post
Nice work! I've only had one of these Motorola's that had a real crisp picture on it. My current set, and others I've had, have that "sizzling" or "pie-crusting". Not bad from a distance, but up close rather low definition.
Thank's,
This is the first one of these sets that i've seen play, so I'm not real sure how much to expect, It would be hard to imagine it as someone's primary tv back in the day, but I do get a kick out of watching it. I still need to pick up the Howards Golden Oak restore a finish as I think it'll work good on this one also. Thanks for that tip.
rca2000
Quote:
I wonder if that little set ever showed CLoumbo...during it's 'day"?

LOL ,
The ion burn adds to his five o'clock shadow.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.