Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
WISCOJIM WISCOJIM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Chute, Wisconsin
Posts: 2,507
Maybe it is the same one I remember, I just can't see the full mounting setup from this old picture I saved from the internet in 2009:

Although I thought I remembered one version that was more octagonal and clipped to the grill differently.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pilot TV-37 magnifier.jpg (55.7 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by WISCOJIM; 11-01-2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.