Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-31-2015, 09:16 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeno View Post
Known as a 9-57-VCR. IIRC a 9-90-03 piggy backed on a
blank 9-57 board. They did work good, we put in abt a dozen
of them in the lates 70's.
I have been watching for one to reverse engineer it but no luck in
2 yrs. If anyone has one please give the details. The pin-out
should be no problem but I dont know if any changes were made to the
board itself or if the 9-90-03 was even used in a TV. This board
probably has a hoz hold pot on the board unlike the common 9-90 & an
eight pinned IC IIRC. Been to long...........

73 Zeno
That's what I remember, as well. It had the IC and the pot.
I was thinking about the horiz board, used in the "H" models.
I really don't remember the "G" series chassis having that board.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.